********** Version 2.2.6 **********
- The settlement AI will now also consider the season and food situation when deciding if it want to build a hospice or breeding lair.
- If a settlement is in a poor or starving food situation the settlement AI will try to remove a population building to decrease the population growth.
- Updated settlement governor for religions Wisdom of the ages and Working the land.
- When searching for threats the military advisor will now ignore lizard armies with nests making it impossible for them to reach the settlement.
- The military advisor will now update defensive objectives tracking major threats every fifth turn instead of every tenth turn.
- When a threat is farther away than 2 x settlement sight the military advisor will stop tracking it and cancel the defensive objective. All armies will be moved to the reserves.
- When a threat is smaller than the settlement garrison strength the military advisor will stop tracking it and cancel the defensive objective. All armies will be moved to the reserves.
- Fixed error when a settlement AI tries to build food buildings to stop starvation.
- Fixed error that made the AI being caught in loops where all province capitals and the capital endlessly tried to build and replace palace buildings. Will now only build palaces in one settlement.
- Fixed error where the AI had difficulties moving around friendly settlements blocking their path.
- The AI is no longer able to put neutrals as their focus enemy empire. Should make them able to focus their attacks against their most hated enemy instead of hunting Ghouls…
- Fixed error where the military advisors couldn’t take the settlement garrison into account when calculating how dangerous a threat is.
- Fixed error where sometimes it wasn’t possible to attack settlements previously owned by a dead friendly empire.
- Fixed crasch when AI has completed the tech tree and can’t find a new technology to research.
- Fixed odd crash when the pathfinder could not find a path to a sector.
- Corruption level is now also shown in the settlement list.
- Added new world configurations for 8 empires normal games; T cross and snake.
- Added a twist to world configution square for 8 empires normal games.
********** Version 2.2.5 **********
- When a conquest army has destroyed a neutral nest it will search for a new target before being merged with the army reserve.
- When a conquest army has captured a settlement it will search for threats to the captured settlement before it decides to leave it for a new target.
- When searching for a move path the target sector will always be included even if aggressive is set to false and there is an enemy on the sector. Should decrease the issue with scouts wanting to enter cave openings when there are none.
- Scout armies with objective to enter a cave opening will abandon objective if the cave opening is controlled by a friendly empire.
- Raiding armies are now able to attack the settlement they raid terrain at if they believe it’s poorly defended.
- AI can now use captured populations when building engineers. It will always prefer to build of the largest population group in a settlement.
- Defensive objectives will now stay focused on the settlement they want to protect, decreasing the risk of defensive armies moving back and forth every turn.
- Settlements will now build courthouses if corruption is 5 or higher instead of 10 or higher.
- Financial advisor will now request better development technologies if corruption is 10 or higher and Law & Order III haven’t been researched.
- AI will now proritize Weapons I and Spears & Pikes I after Military Organisation to quickly gain better company types.
- When selecting what exact technology to research (i.e. not technology type) the AI will now also prioritize Law & Order I, II and III if possible.
- Updated request values for races; Dwarf, Greenskin and Human.
- Updated request values for religion; Strength of neutrality.
- Neutral dragons will now stop and raid improved terrain when they are hungry.
- Neutral minotaurs are now able to raid terrain instead of only running after enemy armies.
- Numerous logging improvements to make it easier to debug AI activity and behind the scenes operations.
- Movement cost for pillage terrain is decreased with 50% for neutral empires.
- Ghouls will now be generated further into the game than before.
- Dragons will now take over as the main neutral threat slower than before.
- Added error message when the production list in newly captured settlement haven’t been reset.
- Fixed crash when opening list of companies that can be produced in a settlement.
- Lots of fixes for objectives controlling armies that protects against threats.
- Fixed error where all AI controlled races could design company types with the unliving ability.
- Fixed numerous crashes that was caused by the updated graphics system.
- Fixed crash when playing observe mode and looking at a newly captured settlement which haven’t been reset correctly.
- Added 11 more settlement names with a focus on Krant names.
- Added details of number of soldiers and settlers in Empire report.
********** Version 2.1.5 **********
- Reworked the graphics system. Essentially moving from two threads; one updating and one drawing the map to one thread which handle both tasks. Also updated the code around the threads to make the app work better. This should finally solve the issue with the map freezing.
********** Version 2.1.4 **********
- Added temporary fix with Android 10 deprecating the old file handling system. This caused errors when loading and saving files.
- Fixed crash when list of armies in a sector doesn’t exist.
- Fixed error that made ability sapper impossible to select. Note that Ende can’t select this ability.
- Computer controlled empires will now use most or all abilities available to them.
- Krant will no longer replace their flying scouts with inferior cavalry scouts.
********** Version 2.1.3 **********
- Fixed Ende bug where large Ende companies could capture more souls than existed in the enemy company.
********** Version 2.1.2 **********
- Implemented race bonuses (Elf -2/Krant -5) and penalties (Greenskin +2/Ende +2/Dwarf +1) to corruption level in settlements.
- Settlements now have corruption caps from empire size depending on settlement type (small town: 20, large town: 40, city: 60, province capital: 80 and capital: 100). Other factors (race, wealth and buildings) can still make total corruption above this cap although the corruption level will never be higher than 100.
- Corruption will now adjust over several turns toward the target corruption value instead of changing immediately. How quickly the corruption changes depends on settlement type with larger settlements changing faster.
- Straight movement cost is decreased with 10%.
- Diagonal movement cost is increased with 10%.
- Straight and diagonal movement is now shown in sector details view.
- Updated background images for progress screen to decrease memory usage.
- Fixed one crash when selecting a sector that doesn’t exist.
********** Version 2.0.2 **********
- Fixed odd crash when a sighted army don’t exist.
- Implemented Firebase crashlytics for better error reporting.
********** Version 2.0.1 **********
- AI empires are now able to build granaries and courthouses.
- Fixed error where AI empires could not upgrade all types of buildings.
- AI will now try to react if corruption increases to much.
- Base corruption from number and type of settlements capped at 100 (can be countered by 5 Courthouse IV).
********** Version 2.0.0**********
- Release version of Rising Empires 2.