Can you make a hard...

Notifications
Clear all

Can you make a hard mod?  

RSS

Gust000001
(@gust000001)
20/02/2020 9:28 am  

Love the game. Loved it the first time it come out. And I love it more now most the bug are fixed. 

But I feet the ai is not aggressive enough.  

But I was thinking also and upgrading commander's  or have different type of commanders and governors. 

I mean I renamed all my commanders build them castle cities and everything in there family name . Making my own family tree for like 5 different families in one game like I get in to this game . If only I could start my own rebellion with some family's and still control both. Lmao 

Peter
(@peter)
Member Admin
22/02/2020 1:17 pm  

Thank you!

The AI play differently depending on the race and religion combo. You could try to set all AIs as "There can only be one" and they should be somewhat more aggressive. Also, put them on impossible if you want to make it harder.

I'm planning to add more types of leaders, like governors and emperors, but this is for the future. Allowing the player to build up a family tree could be possible but it would have to bring something more than just flavour into the game.

Cheers!

ReplyQuote
Gust000001
(@gust000001)
24/02/2020 9:23 am  

Thank you again.  I'm curious what the next update will have in store for us.

Maybe when as well. 

And if you got any questions for me about the game to help you along the way.. 

The green skin is the easiest race to play 

ReplyQuote
Peter
(@peter)
Member Admin
01/03/2020 2:44 pm  

The next update is planned for the second half of March. It mainly consists of more AI improvements. Right now I'm working on my Rising Empires editor that I use to evaluate and write AI code. This is necessary if I'm to add new functionality to the game.

Cheers! 

ReplyQuote
Share: