Notifications
Clear all

BIG PROBLEM Army Cant Attack Enemy Cities  

RSS

Aeon
 Aeon
(@aeon)
26/05/2020 9:12 am  

Hi its my first game and for some reason my units cannot attack enemy cities. When I assign them to move into the city tile and end the turn, next turn they are still where they were,  with a pending move order. They were able to attack and destroy lizardman settlements and smaller enemy towns.

Ive been using elven archer eagles, infantry and cavalry with sapper and seige abilities. But never any luck..  

Aeon
 Aeon
(@aeon)
26/05/2020 9:18 am  

Heres the city and troops. 

Cavalry with siege,  sapper,  recruit abilities. Same for infantry.  

ReplyQuote
Aeon
 Aeon
(@aeon)
26/05/2020 9:21 am  

Heres one of the units:

This post was modified 4 months ago by Aeon

ReplyQuote
Peter
(@peter)
Member Admin
27/05/2020 6:52 pm  

Hi Aeon,

Welcome to the forums. In order to track down your bug could you please send me the save game file? In settings you can select to save games on the external memory on the phone (i.e. not in the app cache memory). Just attach the .sav file in an e-mail to me.

Without the actual save game file it will be very hard to find out what is wrong with your game.

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Kataryn
(@kataryn)
28/05/2020 11:30 am  
Posted by: @aeon

Hi its my first game and for some reason my units cannot attack enemy cities. When I assign them to move into the city tile and end the turn, next turn they are still where they were,  with a pending move order. They were able to attack and destroy lizardman settlements and smaller enemy towns.

Ive been using elven archer eagles, infantry and cavalry with sapper and seige abilities. But never any luck..  

@aeon do you perhaps have a Non Aggression Pact with them? Look in your diplomacy tab. 
a NAP prevents movement like that.

ReplyQuote
Aeon
 Aeon
(@aeon)
29/05/2020 4:02 am  

Turns out I had an NAP with the city's original owner. So even though I was at war with the empire currently occupying it i could not attack.

Kataryn liked
ReplyQuote
Kataryn
(@kataryn)
30/05/2020 8:31 am  

@aeon nice. xD 

NAPs can get irritating like that; sometimes the computer will park armies around your city or entrances and be be annoying. 

There aren't consequences to breaking NAPs, if you think you can win the war. 

ReplyQuote
Share: